Old versionsSee all
IBM ILOG Elixir—now referred to as Elixir Standard—is IBM’s entry-level Flex product. It consists of 10 graphical components that present data to users so that they can understand the information more clearly, react faster and make better decisions.
- Provides 10 ready-to-use user interface controls: 3D charts, gauges, maps, heat maps, calendars, OLAP and pivot charts, organization charts, treemaps, radar charts, and timelines
- Integrated with the Adobe Flash Builder 4 IDE
- Elixir Standard’s controls can be used individually or in combination, alongside other Flex components.
- Professionally documented software development kit (SDK) enables developers to fine tune the look or behaviors of the controls.
- Platforms supported: Flex SDK 4.0.